Friday 11 March 2016

Contents uploaded to indesign

I finished the design of my contents page on photoshop and have uploaded it to indesign to add in the text on the writers note and the actual contents. The colour purple under the writers note is something I have seen in an example I analysed therefore is conventional and I think it looks good. The colour purple is also part of my colour scheme to fits in well with my house style. I've set out the sections in the contents also like an example I analysed which you can see further down in my blog posts with the other one, I thought it works really well because it separates out all of my sections. I think I need to adjust the model a bit more as half of her body is cut of but for the time being it does the job. I also need to find some fonts to create more impact on the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment