Monday 21 March 2016

Things to remove from my magazine

I need to completely redo my contents page. I honestly just don't think it looks good at all. I need more small photos rather than one big photo, and a big problem with the photo I've got is that a part of her body and face is cut off. The colours are too dull and need brightening up, and I just don't think this layout works. I'm going to have a look back at more of the examples I analysed and see if I can take some inspiration from any different ones of them to fit my magazine better.






FONTS!!
The fonts on all three of my pages need changing urgently, I'm going straight onto dafont to find some exciting, bubbly fonts to fit in with my magazine. The fonts I have are plain, boring and don't stand out at all. This needs changing urgently!

The costume of my model needs changing as a lot of my feedback stated it wasn't conventional or appropriate, so I'm going to conduct some research to what costume is best suited for my model to fit conventions and fit in with the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment